Commonly the final posture in any yoga routine, the Corpse Pose only sounds creepy. A few minutes of "playing dead" will make you feel more energized and focused—and ready to come back to life. To put it very basically, the position involves lying down on the floor in a very specific position that facilitates the body recharging properly after it's strenuous yoga workout. While this may seem unnecessary to be told how to lie down, these instructions will really help you to do so more effectively in the context of your workout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades