When you think detox, you probably imagine lithe, bony starlets sipping on vegetable juice or lemon water with cayenne pepper. While removing junk from your diet is a common form of detox, you can also remove toxins and cleanse your body by doing exercise.
And, as it goes, some forms of exercise are better than others for your body and soul. Check out this video to learn how to complete a detoxifying vinyasa yoga sequence.
A sassy, uber-effective sequence to tone the body even as you detoxify it and get rid of old, negative emotions too! With Sadie Nardini, founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga and Ultimate Wellness expert.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades