Saying that people have too much stress these days is an understatement. With Twitter, Facebook, and a variety of electronic gadgets occupying our time, there's hardly room to breathe or to relax. This means that more and more of us are finding it difficult to fall asleep.
One of the greatest benefits of yoga is how it calms the body and releases stress. If you're not falling asleep as easily as you'd like, check out this video for a relaxing yoga routine.
You can't get to sleep. Then you can't wake up. Cut down on the tossing/turning with help from Deepak Chopra's personal yoga instructor, Tara Stiles. She demonstrates simple moves to help get your body relaxed and ready for bed, followed by a few to get you out of it the next day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades