Stretching on rainy days on rainy days is a means of transforming your mood, in to a more positive one. To begin, sit on the floor. With your right leg extended and your left leg bent, with your legs creating the shape of a number 4, hold your right toe with your right hand. If you are unable to reach your right toe, you can use a strap to help you. Open you chest, by extending your left arm, looking left with your head, making a T with your upper body. You can modify the stretch, while you are in it. Now reverse it, bending backwards, extending your right hand over your head and bending back. Next, bend forward. This time, reach from the inside of your legs. Then, twist your torso. Then, reverse all of these steps to stretch the opposite side of your body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades