In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a arm balance crow yoga pose. Begin by twisting your wrist back to face your fingers to your knees. Feel a deep stretch and take about 5-8 deep breathes. Then go into an easy forward bend, with your hip-width apart and your knees bent. Place your hands flat onto the floor and tuck your chin into your chest. In that position, move forward by looking up and going onto the balls of your feet. Then return to the starting position. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn yoga exercises that will balance and strengthen the arms.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades