In this video, we learn how to do a bird of paradise yoga move with Dina Priost. This move is an intense pose, so make sure you are properly warmed up before you go into this move. First, start in an extended side angle pose then go into a bind. Make sure your top shoulder is on top of the other with your chest opened up. Now, straighten your left leg so you are in a triangle pose. Look up or look straight out front taking deep breaths. Now, bend both your legs so they are straight and bend down so you are looking at the floor, and bend your head to look back up. Now, slowly stand on your left leg while your right leg is in the air, as high as you can go. Do this for several seconds while breathing and you've done the move!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades