In this video, we learn how to do a yoga camel and rabbit pose with Dina Prioste. Make sure you warm up before you start this, so you don't pull a muscle. First, start on your knees and your toes tucked under. Your hands should be on your lower back, then inhale and lift your chest up to the ceiling. Take a few breaths here, then get out of the post and sit back on your heels. Now, sit on your knees again and do the same exercise, except with putting your arms on the back of your thighs or heels this time. Make sure your hips stay over your knees, or you will not be doing the pose correctly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades