In this tutorial, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a yoga dancers pose. Start standing with your weight on your left leg. Now, bend your right leg and grab it behind you. Now, lift your left arm up and keep raising your right leg. Open up into your back bend and lean forward. As you lean forward, you will create balance on your left leg, so focus on a spot that is in front of you. If you can't reach your foot behind your body, use a yoga strap or belt to help you reach. Doing this will help increase flexibility, just remember to deep breathe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades