In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a yoga arm balance pose. Warm up before you do this pose, to avoid muscle pull. Start in a wide lunge stance and work on getting your elbows down to the floor. If you can't do that, stack some blocks or books to where your elbows can stretch to. Now, sit back and stretch your foot, then go back to the same pose and get your shoulders down as low as you can. You can spread your arms out while doing this, and focus on relaxing and staying in balance. Do this on both legs and remember to deep breathe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades