In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a yoga downward dog pose with pushup variations. Start off in a plank pose with your hands directly underneath your shoulders, then into the downward dog position. Inhale as you go into plank and exhale as you go into the downward dog position. Keep your elbows in line with your shoulders and don't lower your elbows more than 90 degrees. The next variation of this is to put your hands shoulder width apart in downward facing down and push up and down while inhaling and exhaling. This is meant to exercise your triceps and upper back. Make sure to stretch and breathe during these!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades