For the first version of the yoga extended puppy pose, kneel down on the floor while extending your arms towards a chair or a sofa placed in front of you. Stretch out your arms gently. Keep your back straight and then gently lift it up. Repeat these steps over and over yet gently. Take deep breaths as you do so. For the second version of the yoga extended puppy pose, kneel down on your yoga mat and extend your arms, touching your hands on the floor. Extend it by letting your hands walk forward. Do not let your back cave in. Take deep breaths as you do this and repeat these steps as much as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades