In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a yoga forearm stand. Begin by placing a block against the wall. Then create an L shape with both hands and old them against the block. Now look forward at the block and stand on the toes of your feet. Keep the elbows on the floor and aligned with your shoulders. Move your feet as close to the block as you can and start to lightly hop on each foot Then press both feet up and let the wall support your feet. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn a yoga exercises that will open up the chest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades