In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a yoga grasshopper and peacock pose. First, get into a grasshopper pose with your elbows close together. Place your chin on the floor and pick your knees up into the air. Remember to focus on breathing while you are doing this, because it will be challenging. This is a really deep shoulder opener, so it will be difficult if you have no tried it before. Make sure you stretch out well before you do this, or you run the risk of pulling a muscle. You can do slight variations of this pose until you have the strength to complete it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades