In this tutorial, Dina Prioste shows us how to do deep handstands. You will need a yoga strap and a wall to do this. Start off by getting on all fours and then gently raising your legs onto the wall one at a time. Raise one leg directly up from the wall and then raise the other to make an "L" shape with your legs. If you have trouble doing this, grab a yoga strap and secure it around your triceps. Now, face towards the wall and practice kicking up until your legs are raised against the wall. Keep practicing and you will be able to do this and have a balanced body!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades