In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a yoga headstand. There are two different ways to do headstands, so choose which one is easiest for you. Get down on your elbows and put the crown of your head on the floor, similar to if you were doing a downward dog. Now, walk your feet and slowly straighten your legs until they are straight up in the air. The second way to do this, is to get in the same position, except tip toe your feet in until your legs are straight up in the air. Hold this pose for as long as you can, and when finished, slowly walk back down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades