In this video, we learn how to do hip flexes with Dina Prioste. First, bring your right foot up and get into the downward facing dog position. Your right toe should be pointing towards the front and your left leg should be facing toward the back. Now, raise your arms high into the air so they are raised above you. To feel the stretch more deeply, lift up and stretch down further than before. You can also press into the top of the left foot and bring the right foot up if you are a more advanced yoga user. This will help your hip flexors stretch and help to do more advanced poses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades