In this tutorial, we learn how to do a yoga parsvottanasana to stretch the hamstrings with Dina Prioste. First, place your hands against the wall with your feet stretch out 3 feet apart. Press your hands to the wall and stretch your legs out, you should feel a stretch through your hamstrings when you are doing this. If you want a deeper stretch, bring blocks on either side of your front foot and push your hands onto the block as far as you can while folding your body into the leg. This is a great way to stretch out the backs of the legs before and after intense cardio workouts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades