In order to do the resting crocodile pose, you will need to lie on your stomach. Separate your legs. Space your legs greater than hip distance apart. Your toes should be pointed. Cross your arms. Your arms and chest should form a triangle with the floor as the base. Rest your head on your hands and breathe deeply. As you inhale this will work your lower abdominal muscles, while it sends more oxygen to the cells of your body. This pose is a recommended pose for anyone who is rehabbing muscle or soft tissue injuries. This is also an alternative to savasana, if you are unable to lie on your back to perform the corpse pose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades