In this tutorial, Dina Prioste shows us how to increase our flexibility with yoga. First, sit on the ground with your right leg straight out. Inhale and bring your left ribs toward your right leg. While exhaling, lean down until your arm reaches or foot, or as far as you can comfortably go. It's not a big deal to reach your foot. This will stretch our the hamstrings and the back. Focus on inhaling and breathing into the ribs and relaxing into the stretch while exhaling. Don't worry about where you are reaching, and hold the position as long as you can. Repeat this on the other side, remembering to focus and deep breathe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades