In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a mind centering yoga sequence. Begin by sitting back on your heels and brings your hands together in front of your chest. Inhale as you bring the arms out and above your head. Exhale as you place the right hand on the floor and extend the left foot out. Then as you inhale, reach upward with your left hand. Now exhale and return to the starting position. Do this on the opposite side as well. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn an exercise that will help viewers to calm down and regain focus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades