In this tutorial, we learn how to do a firefly yoga pose with Dina Priost. Place a folded up blanket under your hands to provide support if you have tight wrists. Begin with arm pressure pose, squat on your blanket so it's behind your feet. Take your arms through your legs and place the hands down on the blanket so they are on the edge. Move your thighs up as high as you can and lean back while bringing the fee forward. Now, pick your feet up off the floor while deep breathing. Now, bring the feet down and spread them open while leaning back. Raise the legs in the air and point them straight ahead. Once you've done this for a few seconds, you can release your pose!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades