In this video, we learn how to do a yoga upward facing two foot staff pose with Dina Prioste. You will need two large blocks and make sure your body is warmed up. Now, line your head up with the blocks and take the palms of your hands onto the floor pointing towards your feet. Your shoulders should stay in line with your hips. Now, lift your hips up and keep your elbows in, don't let them go wide. Practice keeping them in as you deep breathe. Release back down, then get into the same position and inhale while lifting the head as well as the hips. Do this while focusing on deep breathing, then release. When finished, you will feel refreshed and relaxed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades