Yoga teacher Tara Stiles gives an informative video tutorial on how to do alternate nostril breathing in yoga. Tara warns that some first-timers might find this particular exercise a bit weird, but once they get a hang of it, it can be a boon for kick-starting one's day and relaxing one's mind and body. Then, she demonstrates the simple steps of breathing in and out, alternating the closing and opening of the nostrils. In closing, Tara cautioned that people who experience dizziness in the beginning should hold their breath for shorter intervals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades