In this tutorial, Jessica Cassity from Prevention Magazine guides us through how to do the downward-facing dog yoga position. This is a great anti-aging yoga move that also strengthens bones. This is a great move for anyone that is just beginning to do yoga. To get into position, get on all fours on a yoga mat on a flat and hard surface. Curl your toes under, and bend up pushing your head down and raising your stomach into the air. Firm your shoulder blades against your back and keep your head between your arms. Do this for 10-15 seconds, then stretch back down into your legs. Do this often to help loosen the muscles and stretch out the body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades