In this tutorial, we learn how to do the Bakasana pose in yoga. First, take a deep breath and crouch down on your feet. Now, keep deep breathing and bring your arms out in front of you. Lean forward, and place all of your weight on your hands. After this, lift your feet up off the floor while they are still crouched inwards towards the abdomen. Take several deep breaths while you are in this position. Make sure you aren't placing your weight on your feet, or you won't be able to lift them up for very long. Place the rear end high in the air for the best results. When finished, lower yourself and stretch to relax!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades