In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to chaturanga, pigeon and supported fish yoga poses. For the chaturange pose, go into a push-up position. Then raise your body up into an arch and back down. For the pigeon pose, bring one knee up directly behind the adjacent hand and bring the other leg back. Then bring the bent foot of the bent knee forward. For the supported fish pose, lie down on the floor with a block behind your shoulder blades and upper back. Lie down on top of it and let your head touch the floor. This video will benefit hose viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn yoga poses that will help strength their muscles and flexibility.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades