Stand with feet shoulder width apart. Shifting your weight to one leg, bend your knee while slightly lifting your other leg off the ground.
Maintain balance by holding both of your arms straight out to the sides of your body, parallel to the floor.
Pick your free leg up and wrap it around the front of your base leg, hooking the toes of your free leg around the calve of your base leg.
Bring your arms into the body and wrap one arm (the opposite one from the wrapping leg) around the other arm, with forearms pointed upward and palms together.
Sink slightly deeper into the pose by increasing the bend in your base knee.
Raise your elbows slightly while holding the arms in the wrapped position.
Hold the pose for 15-to-30 seconds. Breathe deeply both in and out while holding the pose.
Come out of the pose by unwinding your arms first, holding them out to the side to maintain balance. Unwind your legs and return to a normal standing posture. Repeat on the other side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades