Having a healthy lifestyle is very important. In this video, learn how to do a forearm stand with Tara Stiles in her "Let's Get Physical" Challenge. First, lay your forearms on the ground. Make sure your elbows are directly below your shoulders. Have the rest of your body in plank pose (your feet on the ground and your body flat.) After a little bit, walk your feet back up so that your body now forms an arch with your butt in the air. Walk back to your plank pose and stay there. If you're looking for an extra challenge, try lifting one of your legs a couple inches in the air. This is a great workout for your upper body, and it will help you get into that healthy lifestyle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades