In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the "hangman for shoulders" exercise using the yoga trapeze. Begin by lying on your stomach with a mat underneath your stomach. With both hands, hold onto the handles of the trapeze and drop your head down. Slightly use some strength to hold on, but try to use little as possible. Slightly bend the arms and keep the body soft as possible while in the hanging position. If you feel comfortable, wiggle your body for a deeper stretch. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn how to do this yoga pose to strengthen their body and flexibility.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades