Sirsasana, or headstand, looks quite difficult, but is actually very simple to learn. In most yoga traditions, however, headstand is practiced near the end of a sequence. With this in mind, headstand is probably not a good idea until you are warm and loose from yoga or another form of exercise. This how to video gives you step by step instructions for the headstand yoga pose. Do not use the wall. It's easier, but it's not safe. When you're ready, you'll feel it and you can move safely that way. Do not let your elbows splay out to the sides. Do not jump into this pose. When you're ready, you'll feel it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades