This video shows you how to do Hindu push-ups which have been used by wrestlers and martial artists for many centuries. It works all major muscle groups at the same time. You begin with the mountain pose, also known to yoga fans as the downward dog, with your hands and feet spread out. You go down by bending your elbows, until your body is on the ground. Then go into cobra pose, and as you push up into this pose you should inhale. Then push exhale as you push back to the starting position. Keep your arms straight as you push back, and keep your back straight and neck aligned all the time. Do not push your neck out like a turtle. The military dive bomber push-up is similar but it works different muscle groups, and especially the shoulders. Follow the same pattern as before but this time, when you get to the cobra pose, you should bend your elbows again and push back from bent elbow positions. This version means you bend the elbows twice in each repetition.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades