Dina Prioste shows us how to do breath of fire with yoga in this video. Start off by sitting in a comfortable seated position on top of a blanket or pillow, with Kleenex close by. Begin by taking a deep breath and exhale, do this three times. Now, take a deep inhale in and do 15 exhalations. Do this 5 times, increasing your exhalations to 20 on the last round. Come back to your regular breathing when you are done and mucus will have been cleared from your head. You can increase your exhalations with time and practice. You can also do this breathing in different postures, depending on what you are comfortable with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades