Balance your life— balance yourself— all with this L-shaped handstand and some chia lemonade. This video will show you the recipe for a healthy chia lemonade drink, full of Omega 3 fatty acid, plus the L-shaped yoga handstand that will help you get a real feel for balance.
Chia Lemonade Recipe:
* * 2 Tbs Chia seeds
* * A few bits of lemon
* * Filtered water
Add the chia seeds to a glass, squeeze in lemon and add water. Stir the mixture for about a minute, until it becomes viscous, and drink! By letting the seeds soak you make them more bio-available to your body. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades