Even if you're a seasoned yoga veteran, you know how hard it can be to roll out of bed at six A.M. in the morning and do that first down dog. Stiff joints, hamstrings that haven't been stretched out, and groginess probably don't help to wak you up pleasantly.
However difficult it may seem, doing yoga in the morning helps to stretch out your entire body for the day and helps prevent spinal injuries, especially if you have a desk job. Check out this video by yogi Tara Stiles to learn a yoga flow designed to wake you up gently.
This routine stretches your spine, neck, lower back and hamstrings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades