Most people don't commit to an exercise program because it seems too strenuous to do either before work (which means in the wee hours of the morning) or after work (when you've had a dull pain gnawing at the back of your head the entire day and had a shitty day at work and commute home).
But this quick yoga exercise, the belly roll, only requires five minutes of your time, isn't strenuous at all, and relaxes your muscles.
Learn an incredible and simple pose to release serotonin, get you to sleep, and de-stress instantly. You'll feel happy, calm and all-around amazing in 5 minutes or less! Learn how to do this move with NYC instructor and founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga Sadie Nardini!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades