In this fitness video tutorial you will learn how to do the "shoulder stretch" on the yoga trapeze. Sit on the strap and lower back slowly while holding on to the straps. While doing this, wrap your feet around the straps and bring them together. Then get hold of the longest of the straps, rotate around, get your hands side by side so that the handles are in a straight line. Keep your head straight down and hang in this upside down position for about 50 seconds. Then try out a little variation. Turn your hands inwards so that the handles on the strap are parallel and your elbows are together. This is more challenging than the first one. You can time yourself and slowly increase everyday so that your shoulders become really strong.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades