The sirsha angushtha yogasana sounds pretty simple - it's a bending forward pose - but it's actually among the more intermediate yoga poses you can try. In a sort of lunge position, you clasp your arms behind you and bend forward as much as you can, until your head hits the floor if possible.
Head to Toe Pose or Sirsha Angushtha Yogasana is a forward bending yoga pose. It improves the flexibility of the back, hip joints & hamstrings and massages abdominal visceral organs. Check out the video to learn how to master Head to toe yoga pose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades