In this tutorial, Dina Priost shows us how to do variations of the squat. Begin in a standard squatting position, and deep breathe 3 times. Now, place your hands on the ground and crouch down, placing one leg off the floor one after the other. The knees should be placing the arms around where your elbows are. The next move will start with a squat, and place the right arm on the ground with the left raised in the air. Do this with both arms while deep breathing. Place arms on the floor again with knees up to the armpits. Point both feet into the air, using your arms for support. Do these only after you have warmed up and have practiced, this is not for beginners.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades