In this video tutorial, we learn how to do a classic feel good twist with Dina Priost. Begin seated with your knee bent and your feet over to the left side. Your right hand should be just behind you on the floor. Next, turn your torso to the right side and then turn your neck to over the left shoulder. Stay in this pose for around eight deep breathes. This is a great exercise for people with stiff backs or arthritis. You can change this and do it the opposite way if you are interested in stretching the other side of the neck. This is classic and feel good, and it doesn't take previous experience just to do it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades