In this tutorial, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a yoga bind shoulder stretch. Binds are when the hands are clasped together in any pose while you are doing yoga. Start in a side angle pose and take your top arm and place it behind your back while grabbing the other hand. If you have a lower side angle pose you can use a strap to help you stretch out, but not hold the other hand just yet. This is a great way for beginners to learn how to bind. You can also reach your hands under your thigh instead of around your waist, making sure to breathe deep and focus on concentrating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades