In this video tutorial, we learn how to do a durnit squat with Dina Priost. This is a great hip opening pose, but it does put a strain on the hips, so avoid if you have hip problems. First, bring your feet a little wider than your hips and squat into the pose. You can also sit on a couple of blocks to make this pose easier. At first, place your toes facing out, which will make it easier to get into the pose at first if you haven't done it before. Let your elbows guide your movements and deep breathe while relaxing in the position. Do this for several minutes, and you will have stronger muscles in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades