If you ever have trouble sleeping, you may feel like you are running out of options. If counting sheep and drinking warm milk aren't helping, check out this video. In it, you will learn some tips from Cindy Mastry, a professional yoga and fitness instructor, on how to use yoga moves to induce sleep and help you get more rest.
In order to prepare for sleep, yoga breathing exercises can be performed to relieve stress and bring a calming energy to your body. Find out how to take deep breaths to make oneself sleepy with this useful clip from Modern Mom.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades