In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a flying crow pose arm balance in yoga. After you are warmed up, start in a semi squat position with your right angle over your left thigh. Now, bring your hands together in front of your heart and bring your elbows to the front of your shins. Now bring your hands to the floor and hook the right foot outside the left arm. Next, lean forward and engage the left back leg while lifting it up. Keep this pose for as long as you can, then do it again on the other side of the body. Remember to breathe as you are doing this, and always stretch out before you do attempt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades