In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a heart gate yoga pose. Make sure you are warmed up before you come into this exercise, so you won't pull a muscle. Begin in a basic side angle pose, starting in warrior 2. Now, take the right elbow onto the right thigh and sweep the left arm over to the left ear. Make sure your core is straight and your spine is long. Now, lean down into the right side of the body while keeping the left arm high. To take it into a deeper stretch, look over your left arm. Do this on both sides of the body, and it will tone your arms and thighs, as well as stretch out your entire body!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades