In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how to do a yoga l-shaped hand stand. Come into a long plank pose and lift your hips up to come into downward dog. Work on getting your back nice and long in this position. Next, sit away from the wall with your feet flat up against the wall. From here, take your hands and flip over into a tabletop position. Now, lift your hips up and come into a short downward dog with your heels against the wall. Now take both feet to the wall to come into the l-shape. Remember to breathe while you are doing this and concentrate on your body movements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades