In this video tutorial, we learn how to do a yoga legs up the wall pose with Dina. First, grab some blankets and place them folded up against the wall. You can just simply roll onto the blankets, to make it easier to get onto them. You should roll onto the blankets on your back, with your legs up against the wall. Take the palms of your hands and place them up towards the ceiling. You can also squeeze your legs into a butterfly pose as well as open them to stretch out the legs. This is great for injuries, as it takes pressure off of the legs. This can relax your body and keep your injuries feeling better.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades