In this tutorial, we learn how to do a yoga revolved side angle pose with Dina Prioste. First, come to a low lung with your right leg forward. Put your hips down so your left thigh gets closer to the floor. Deep inhale and exhale while twisting to the right. You can stay upright or lean down with your elbow on your knee. Keep breathing deeply and find your center while concentrating and relaxing. You can come to a full lunge if you are confident in your strength, or stay in the pose you are in. There are variations you can do, like raising your arms once you get stronger and practice this more often.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades