We love yoga: it prepares us for the day ahead and stretches out any residual tension in our shoulders and back. But waking up at 6 AM in the morning and doing that first down dog can be...rough. That's why it's so important to stretch before you start your morning yoga routine.
In this episode of "Get Exercised," you'll learn how to prepare yourself for more complex backbending yoga poses with a few warm-up exercises.
Two warm-up sequences to stretch the back and hip flexors as you prepare for deep backbends like the Wheel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades