Eating well at home is actually rather easy if you pre-plan what you're going to eat, prepare your own food, and control where you get that food. But once you start traveling the food available to you becomes much more limited, mostly to vending machine gummi bears and chips.
So how do you stay healthy when you're traveling and stuck at a hotel for days at a time? Watch this video by Tara Stiles to learn what kinds of easily purchased foods you can get at the convenience store to keep up your diet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades