In this video, Dina Prioste shows us how improve yoga back bends. Start by laying down on your stomach and have your legs into the air. Put socks on your feet and grab onto your socks that are on your feet. Now, lift your upper body and pull your feet towards your head. Push your elbows into the air and make sure they are pushed straight ahead of you. Using a tube sock with this exercise will work best. You can also try using the socks while doing a pigeon pose, just make sure to use a sock that won't easily come off of your foot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades